New Business Development Booming in Frisco and Plano
Frisco is booming now and is predicted to continue growing at a rapid pace for years. Frisco is the second fastest-growing city in the US – growing 6.2 percent between July 1, 2015 and July 1, 2016.
Unlike Plano, Frisco is surrounded by miles of vacant land and can expand; it is ideally situated to support rapid growth. Several major companies are transferring their corporate headquarters to Frisco; adding 1000’s of new residents to the area within a short period of time.
Business Opportunities Created by Corporate Headquarters Transfers
Now is an ideal time for new businesses to establish themselves in Frisco and grow. Frisco has the land and incentives to make it an attractive place for continued expansion. Thousands of workers and their families moving to the area need homes and business services.
Multiple corporations are relocating to Collin County. One of the major corporate transfers to the Frisco area is Toyota North America.
According to Toyota North America CEO Jim Lentz, up to 75 percent of the company’s 4,000 employees may relocate to the area. Three years ago, Toyota announced its “One Toyota” initiative to create more unified operations in North America, in part, by bringing together its quality engineering, sales, marketing, financial services, and corporate functions in one location.
Toyota has invested about $1 billion on the project to build its new corporate campus on 100 acres in Plano and move thousands of team members and their families from California, Kentucky and beyond to North Texas.
Other corporate offices moving to the Frisco area include Liberty Mutual and State Farm.
Another new arrival to the area is Silicon Valley-born Jamba Juice, which is moving its headquarters to Frisco.
Corporate Relocations to Frisco and Plano
“…[this corporate relocation has] been driven by a number of factors including quality of life, quality of schools and tax incentives,” SMU Cox Institute for Real Estate’s Joseph Cahoon said. Source: Multiple Corporations Are Relocating to North Texas – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth.
The relocated employees create almost unlimited new opportunities for support businesses; such as retail, restaurants, child care, various business services and real estate. In addition, the “trailing spouses” and families of those transferred will add to the business services needed to support the growing population.
Dallas E2 Investor Visa Business Solutions
VERDIN business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their operations in the United States.
We represent clients in business planning and E visa matters involving real estate ventures, technology start-ups, business acquisitions, franchises and new business formations. In the first half of 2017, popular Verdin E2 visa business categories were real estate, retail sales and retail marketing. See VERDIN E2 Visa Business Solutions June 2017.
At VERDIN, our team is focused on assisting our clients in creating successful business strategies. We carefully guide our clients with the business planning needed to succeed; starting in the early stages of establishing an E2 business. Many of our clients retain us at early stage E2 planning to maximize opportunities for success.
E2 Investor Visa Businesses Create Jobs for Americans
New business growth and development is not only important to the E2 visa investor. As new businesses expand in North Texas, more jobs and opportunities for US residents are created. E2 Visa Applicants are required to provide evidence to show that the new enterprise will create U.S job opportunities.
- Plan to Succeed: The U.S. government wants to see that the foreign investor has planned for success. Accordingly, the investor should provide a detailed 5-year business plan – forecasting capacity to generate sufficient revenue to exceed minimal living standards.
- 5 Year Business Plan Assistance: Verdin will assist in creating your 5 Year Business Plan. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact Verdin.
- Create US Job Opportunities: The foreign investor should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S. By expanding jobs in the U.S. economy, the investor can increase his or her probabilities of obtaining the E2 visa.
- Provide Evidence for Income Generation: An E2 applicant is to provide evidence that the enterprise will generate significant income at a level that is above a standard living income for the total number of family members in the investor’s household. See 4 Tips to Know About E2 Visa Marginality Requirements for more information.
- Provide Documentation for Source of E2 Visa Investment: If the enterprise has the capacity to generate significant income then the investor should provide such evidence. For example, if the enterprise has already generated high sales volume, then the investor should provide bank statements and Profit & Loss statements to support the declaration of high income. See Top E2 Visa Investment Capital FAQs and 3 Strategies for E2 Visa Foreign Investors with Insufficient Funds for more information.
E2 Visa or Immigration Questions? Please Contact VERDIN
Isaul Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Investment visa business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul Verdin, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
There are several ways to contact VERDIN. Please read the options below and reach out to us.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our locations please call our main number listed below.
- If this is your first time contacting VERDIN, please enter your information in side bar and someone will contact you shortly. If you contact us after business hours or over the weekend, we will contact you the next business day.
- If you prefer to Skype, please provide us with your Skype caller identification.
- If you are an existing client and wish to speak with a specific person at VERDIN, please click on “Our Team” in the navigation menu above and choose from one of our team members.
Dallas Office Address & Hours of Operation:
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
Toll Free Number: (800)-656-4232