Dallas E2 Investment Visa Opportunities
Developing an International Brand in the U.S.
America loves foreign culture – and it is ready to pay for products that capture the essence of international lifestyles.
Foreign entrepreneurs should consider E2 visas to expand their existing brands. Or alternatively, consider an E2 Visa to start up a new brand on U.S. soil for the purpose of importing foreign culture into the U.S. markets.
Given that lifestyle trends impact branding, foreign entrepreneurs should carefully study the market trends carefully before pursuing this strategy. For 2018 Lifestyle Trends, see E2 Visa Branding Opportunities in the United States, below.
Global Branding Opportunities in the US
In 2018, opportunities for foreign brands to expand into the US are varied and numerous. Small, local brands that could never dream of expanding beyond their own state or locale – now have access to world markets; including the United States. The opportunity for growth on an international scale now exists for even small to mid-size companies in all countries.
According to the Harvard Business Review, How Global Brands Compete, “To grasp how consumers perceive global brands, companies should think about the issue in cultural terms. We now live in a global culture. Culture is created and preserved mainly by communication. In modern societies, communication takes many forms: newspaper and magazine articles, television and radio broadcasts, internet content, books, films, music, art; and, of course, advertising and marketing communications.”
Thanks to the internet – formerly localized culture can quickly became global.
Marketing to Millennials
Millennials are also known as Generation Y. In October 2004, researchers Neil Howe and William Strauss defined the group as “as those born in 1982 and approximately the 20 years thereafter.” Their book, Millennials Rising: The Next Great Generation, has been credited with creating the term ‘millennial’.
Since Millennials are the largest US generation with a growing purchasing power, it is important to factor that Millennials desire authentic and unique products. Foreign entrepreneurs can deliver authentic products that reflect and present their country’s culture.
E2 Visa Branding Opportunities in the United States
Entrepreneur Marketing Tip:
Foreign entrepreneurs need to be ready to promote their products through the effective use of social media. Millennials ‘live’ on social media. Through the skillful use of social media and online marketing – foreign products can distinguish and promote themselves to U.S. consumers with their inherent uniqueness.
There are two major categories for international business growth and branding opportunities in the United States: Products and Services.
2018 Trending Products
- Organic food
- Beauty products
2018 Trending Lifestyle Services
- Design services are trending high in U.S. markets.
Americans are willing to pay for unique designs that are custom crafted for their individual tastes.
- In addition, foreign entrepreneurs can seek to penetrate the commercial and hospitality markets by providing unique designs to restaurants, hotels, and businesses. The U.S. markets provide ample opportunities for designers looking to showcase international trends.
- Local and unique products incorporated into design are very well received.
VERDIN E2 Visas Business and Investor Group
VERDIN’s business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their operations in the United States. We have helped clients in multiple industries to include: international trade, real estate, restaurants and hospitality, technology, beauty and fashion, retail and services.
VERDIN represents clients in business planning and E visa matters involving real estate ventures, technology start-ups, business acquisitions, or new business formations. See E2 Investment Visa Potential Booming in Frisco TX Area.
Our team is especially focused on forming a strategic relationship with our clients to aid them to succeed in the early planning stages. Many of our clients retain us at early stage planning to maximize opportunities for success.
E2 Visa Business Planning
We provide international clients strategic advice on starting and operating a new venture to secure immigration benefits. We address preliminary business planning to include business modeling, legal entity selection, business plan preparation and revision; and business document preparation for incorporations and owner agreements.
We are experienced in handling complex E2 investor cases. We routinely deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US embassies and consulates around the world to help our clients achieve their investor visas. We develop strategies to effectively navigate the statutory and regulatory requirements. Equally important, we stay informed on changes related to policies and procedures affecting our client’s investor cases.
In addition, we assist E2 designated businesses petition for foreign employees with special qualifications that are essential for the business.
E2 Visa Points to Know
- Plan to Succeed: The U.S. government wants to see that the foreign investor has planned for success. Accordingly, the investor should provide a detailed 5-year business plan – forecasting capacity to generate sufficient revenue to exceed minimal living standards.
- 5 Year Business Plan Assistance: Verdin will assist in creating your 5 Year Business Plan. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact Verdin.
- Create US Job Opportunities: The foreign investor should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S. By expanding jobs in the U.S. economy, the investor can increase his or her probabilities of obtaining the E2 visa.
- Provide Evidence for Income Generation: An E2 applicant is to provide evidence that the enterprise will generate significant income at a level that is above a standard living income for the total number of family members in the investor’s household.
- Provide Documentation for Source of E2 Visa Investment: If the enterprise has the capacity to generate significant income then the investor should provide such evidence. For example, if the enterprise has already generated high sales volume, then the investor should provide bank statements and Profit & Loss statements to support the declaration of high income. We advise on all strategies and tools available, such as VIBE; a free tool the U.S. government uses this tool to investigate businesses.
E2 Visa or Immigration Questions? Please Contact VERDIN Law
Isaul Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. Verdin focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. These business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul Verdin, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
There are several ways to contact VERDIN. Please read the options below and reach out to us.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our locations please call our main number listed below.
- If this is your first time contacting VERDIN, please enter your information in side bar and someone will contact you shortly. If you contact us after business hours or over the weekend, we will contact you the next business day.
- If you prefer to Skype, please provide us with your Skype caller identification.
- If you are an existing client and wish to speak with a specific person at VERDIN, please click on “Our Team” in the navigation menu above and choose from one of our team members.
Dallas Office Address & Hours of Operation:
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700