Jan 2016 E-2 Investor Visas from Mexico
For years now, Mexican investors have led the rest of the world in the number of E-2 visas into the U.S.
The latest published statistics by the Department of Homeland Security reveal that Mexican entrepreneurs received the highest number of E-2 visas compared to other nationals from around the world. Interestingly, Japan ranks second, followed by Canada.
Another interesting trend is that the state of Texas has been the most popular destination for E-2 visa investor recipients in recent years. This trend appears to reflect the U.S. domestic economic growth patterns where Texas is also leading in GDP and housing growth.
Foreign investors should consider the E-2 visa strategy, as the U.S. government does not impose a quota on the number of E-2 visas that can be approved per year.
For more info on E2 Visas, see:
- Why Mexican Investors Need to Consider E2 Visas in 2018
- 2016 Top 4 Latin American E2 Visa Investor Countries
- Top 4 US States of Destination for Foreign Entrepreneurs Seeking E2 Visas
- Top 5 Industries for E2 Visas in Texas
- E2 Visas Guide for Real Estate Companies
- E Visas Rise in Popularity Among Foreign Investors
- E2 Visas – How to Document Investment Funds Pathway
- E2 Investor Visas
- E2 Visas – List of E2 Visa articles; most recent articles listed first.
VERDIN E2 Visas Business and Investor Group
VERDIN’s business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their operations in the United States. We have helped clients in multiple industries to include: international trade, real estate, restaurants and hospitality, technology, beauty and fashion, retail and services.
VERDIN represents clients in business planning and E visa matters involving real estate ventures, technology start-ups, business acquisitions, or new business formations. See E2 Investment Visa Potential Booming in Frisco TX Area.
Our team is especially focused on forming a strategic relationship with our clients to aid them to succeed in the early planning stages. Many of our clients retain us at early stage planning to maximize opportunities for success.
E2 Visa Business Planning
We provide international clients strategic advice on starting and operating a new venture to secure immigration benefits. We address preliminary business planning to include business modeling, legal entity selection, business plan preparation and revision; and business document preparation for incorporations and owner agreements.
We are experienced in handling complex E2 investor cases. We routinely deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US embassies and consulates around the world to help our clients achieve their investor visas. We develop strategies to effectively navigate the statutory and regulatory requirements. Equally important, we stay informed on changes related to policies and procedures affecting our client’s investor cases.
In addition, we assist E2 designated businesses petition for foreign employees with special qualifications that are essential for the business.
E2 Visa Points to Know
- Plan to Succeed: The U.S. government wants to see that the foreign investor has planned for success. Accordingly, the investor should provide a detailed 5-year business plan – forecasting capacity to generate sufficient revenue to exceed minimal living standards.
- 5 Year Business Plan Assistance: Verdin will assist in creating your 5 Year Business Plan. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact Verdin.
- Create US Job Opportunities: The foreign investor should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S. By expanding jobs in the U.S. economy, the investor can increase his or her probabilities of obtaining the E2 visa.
- Provide Evidence for Income Generation: An E2 applicant is to provide evidence that the enterprise will generate significant income at a level that is above a standard living income for the total number of family members in the investor’s household.
- Provide Documentation for Source of E2 Visa Investment: If the enterprise has the capacity to generate significant income then the investor should provide such evidence. For example, if the enterprise has already generated high sales volume, then the investor should provide bank statements and Profit & Loss statements to support the declaration of high income. We advise on all strategies and tools available, such as VIBE; a free tool the U.S. government uses this tool to investigate businesses.
E2 Visa Questions? Please Contact VERDIN Law
Isaul Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. Verdin focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. These business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul Verdin, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
There are several ways to contact VERDIN. Please read the options below and reach out to us.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our locations please call our main number listed below.
- If this is your first time contacting VERDIN, please enter your information in side bar and someone will contact you shortly. If you contact us after business hours or over the weekend, we will contact you the next business day.
- If you prefer to Skype, please provide us with your Skype caller identification.
- If you are an existing client and wish to speak with a specific person at VERDIN, please click on “Our Team” in the navigation menu above and choose from one of our team members.
Dallas Office Address & Hours of Operation:
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700