E2 Representative Matters for the First Half of 2017
VERDIN business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their operations in the United States.
We represent clients in business planning and E visa matters involving real estate ventures, technology start-ups, business acquisitions, and new business formations.
We help clients found new businesses in multiple industries; including international trade, real estate, restaurants and hospitality, technology, beauty and fashion, retail and service industries.
The VERDIN team is especially focused on creating business strategies with our clients. We carefully guide our clients with the business planning needed to succeed; starting in the early stages of establishing an E2 business. Many of our clients retain us at early stage E2 planning to maximize opportunities for success.
E2 Business Successes – First Half 2017
From January through June 2017, VERDIN has helped a wide variety of clients to begin new businesses in the United States with an E2 visa.
This new business growth and development is not only important to the E2 investor. These new businesses expand the North Texas economy; and provide new jobs and opportunities for Texas and US residents.
E2 Visas Real Estate
The U.S. government has continued to show willingness the approve real estate related businesses. Traditionally, the U.S. government objected to real estate businesses because of the passive nature of real estate. However, through careful planning, foreign investors can structure business models to rightfully show that the investor is actively involved in developing and directing an active business enterprise.
VERDIN Representative Matters to successfully obtain an E2 visa in real estate, Jan-June 2017:
- Bulgarian investor acquired a portfolio of residential properties to lease, including a small bed and breakfast operation.
- Mexican investor established US company to acquire, remodel, and sell residential properties.
- Thai investor acquired residential properties to remodel and sell.
- Dutch investor acquired farm to operate dairy farm enterprise.
E2 Visas Retail
The retail business model remains as a traditional strategy to seek an E2 visa.
VERDIN Representative Matters to successfully obtain an E2 visa in retail, Jan-June 2017:
- Honduran investor formed company to acquire and operate a bakery franchise.
- Canadian national established company to operate a leasehold for a convenience store and gas station.
E2 Visas Sales and Marketing
Foreign investors often utilize the sales and marketing business model to expand their existing businesses overseas into the US market. This model requires lesser capital investment as the investor is usually setting up minimal presence to conduct marketing and sales operations in the U.S. market.
VERDIN Representative Matters to successfully obtain an E2 visa in sales and marketing, Jan-June 2017:
- Italian engineering company established US based company as its marketing and sales division in North America. The company transferred their sales executive through an E2 visa.
- Turkish investor established online business to sell luxury towels and linens.
E2 Visa or Immigration Questions? Please Contact VERDIN
Isaul Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. Verdin focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. These business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul Verdin, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
There are several ways to contact VERDIN. Please read the options below and reach out to us.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our locations please call our main number listed below.
- If this is your first time contacting VERDIN, please enter your information in side bar and someone will contact you shortly. If you contact us after business hours or over the weekend, we will contact you the next business day.
- If you prefer to Skype, please provide us with your Skype caller identification.
- If you are an existing client and wish to speak with a specific person at VERDIN, please click on “Our Team” in the navigation menu above and choose from one of our team members.
Dallas Office Address & Hours of Operation:
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700