Entrepreneur E2 Visa Investment Opportunities in the U.S.
Mexican investors may feel some economic pain in 2018. Mexico will hold presidential elections in July 2018 – and the likely victor is Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, a leftist leader. As a way to hedge against economic instability, Mexican investors and entrepreneurs may want to consider an E2 Visa investment strategy.
It’s still 8 months away, but the market is treating the July 1 elections in Mexico as a win for populist candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador, better known as AMLO.
Mexico Politics and Economic Impact
Former Mexico City Mayor Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) is the perceived front-runner in Mexico’s 2018 presidential race. He is a left-wing populist. The expectation is that his populist policies will scare away investors in Mexico and make the country poorer.
The peso is erasing gains made in 2017. And now the consensus is that the peso will weaken further.
“Given the statements AMLO has made against structural reforms — including the energy and education reform that seeks to increase accountability of teachers — we think it is fair to say that the prospect of AMLO winning the presidency should increase volatility in markets as election day approaches,” says Benito Berber, a Latin America research analyst with Nomura Securities in New York.
Mexico Economic Factors in Favor of Diversifying Investments into the United States
• Leftist politics in 2018 will likely translate in higher minimum wages in Mexico.
• Leftist leaders have promised to reverse reforms in the electricity and petroleum industries.
• Capital flight continues as Mexican investors pour their money out of a country experiencing government corruption and violence related to the drug cartels.
Given the uncertainties in 2018, Mexican investors should evaluate whether expanding into the United States with an E2 visa works for them. VERDIN attorneys are prepared to provide comprehensive legal guidance in this practice area.
E2 Visa Business Opportunities
VERDIN’s business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their operations in the United States. We have helped clients in multiple industries to include: international trade, real estate, restaurants and hospitality, technology, beauty and fashion, retail and services.
VERDIN represents clients in business planning and E visa matters involving real estate ventures, technology start-ups, business acquisitions, or new business formations. See E2 Investment Visa Potential Booming in Frisco TX Area.
Our team is especially focused on forming a strategic relationship with our clients to aid them to succeed in the early planning stages. Many of our clients retain us at early stage planning to maximize opportunities for success.
E2 Visa Business Planning
We provide international clients strategic advice on starting and operating a new venture to secure immigration benefits. We address preliminary business planning to include business modeling, legal entity selection, business plan preparation and revision; and business document preparation for incorporations and owner agreements.
We are experienced in handling complex E2 investor cases. We routinely deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US embassies and consulates around the world to help our clients achieve their investor visas. We develop strategies to effectively navigate the statutory and regulatory requirements. Equally important, we stay informed on changes related to policies and procedures affecting our client’s investor cases.
In addition, we assist E2 designated businesses petition for foreign employees with special qualifications that are essential for the business.
E2 Visa Points to Know
- Plan to Succeed: The U.S. government wants to see that the foreign investor has planned for success. Accordingly, the investor should provide a detailed 5-year business plan – forecasting capacity to generate sufficient revenue to exceed minimal living standards.
- 5 Year Business Plan Assistance: Verdin will assist in creating your 5 Year Business Plan. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact Verdin.
- Create US Job Opportunities: The foreign investor should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S. By expanding jobs in the U.S. economy, the investor can increase his or her probabilities of obtaining the E2 visa.
- Provide Evidence for Income Generation: An E2 applicant is to provide evidence that the enterprise will generate significant income at a level that is above a standard living income for the total number of family members in the investor’s household.
- Provide Documentation for Source of E2 Visa Investment: If the enterprise has the capacity to generate significant income then the investor should provide such evidence. For example, if the enterprise has already generated high sales volume, then the investor should provide bank statements and Profit & Loss statements to support the declaration of high income. We advise on all strategies and tools available, such as VIBE; a free tool the U.S. government uses this tool to investigate businesses.
E2 Visa or Immigration Questions? Please Contact VERDIN Law
Isaul Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. Verdin focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. These business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul Verdin, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
There are several ways to contact VERDIN. Please read the options below and reach out to us.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our locations please call our main number listed below.
- If this is your first time contacting VERDIN, please enter your information in side bar and someone will contact you shortly. If you contact us after business hours or over the weekend, we will contact you the next business day.
- If you prefer to Skype, please provide us with your Skype caller identification.
- If you are an existing client and wish to speak with a specific person at VERDIN, please click on “Our Team” in the navigation menu above and choose from one of our team members.
Dallas Office Address & Hours of Operation:
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
Mexico City Photo Copyright : Sergey Novikov